Sunday 2 March 2014

Inspiring creativity...

Sometimes I feel really creative and I just pick up a pencil or play a few notes on the piano, and I have a whole world to walk into and experiment with! It's like being born as a baby without any people or surroundings: you would never know what to make of your life. You would need family and friends to guide you and role models to inspire you. So this blog is full of pictures I've taken with inspiring sayings or stuff I've drawn.. Just inspiring stuff! Stuff to look at when your stressed, or feel good... Whatever!
Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Love your blog.,
    Very colorful back ground and art.
    Would love to see more of things that you do,
    Impressive.

    Dalton ( Healing Touch Interfaith Fellowship)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm going to try and add something every day and I'll keep checking yours too!

      Delete